Are we a good fit ?
This service is best suited to companies that are looking to make dramatic changes to the way product data is managed and put it to use across the company’s internal structures.
How to get started?
Get in contact with one of our Product Digitilization experts to learn more about how to get started.
Where to use the models?
The short answer is: anywhere and everywhere. We mean it when we say we offer “endless visual possibilities”. That’s why we create both high end and low poly versions. You need to have the right starting point for your 3D journey. Usually, you start with a high end model, because it is easier to convert to a low poly model than the other way around.
Why 3D modeling is right fit for you?
3D modeling is the ideal fit for many companies within many lines of business. Our experience tells us that some of the reasons people prefer 3D are:
– it can illustrate heavy/complex/expensive products without any installation needed
– it ensures you are ready to go to market when you planned – or sooner
– you can illustrate complex products and their functions because you can show the product from the outside, inside or while it’s doing its job
– it can be an alternative to expensive photoshoots with many parties and uncertainties involved
– in 3D, there is no bad weather (unless that’s what you want), no flight expenses, no one sick on the day set up for the photo shoot. All uncertainties are gone.
Why 3D with us ?
With 25+ years of experience, we’re able to give you the models you need right now. And we can also help predict what you will need in the future to make sure you choose the right fit for you now that will benefit you in years to come.
Read more about high end and low poly modeling on this page or reach out to us so we can help you find the right fit for your needs.